Tuesday 16 February 2010

London on saturday

Great to see that the Penn exhibition is on at the Portrait Gallery. I am a member but I will still take my card. There is so much to see there. We need to think about were we would like to go, and what sort of images we would like to take, might save some time when we get there. I am thinking NPG then City / Greenwich-I have only been there once / South Bank?
Anybody got any ideas?
The weather forecast at the the moment is brighter, so that is good news, but might be chilly. I am going to have to borrow a zoom lens as mine is on the blink and the repair estimate is £139! I can get another one for that I think.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eric, yep I've got some ideas....every where & every thing!! I'm just happy to be able to go there at last, I'll just take photos of everything I see,every where we go,you have all been before to London so I'll take your advice of where the best areas & places are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Nice to see you all going on trips to extend learning and its fun!!

    steve

    ReplyDelete