Thursday 18 February 2010

Lighting

Well, this is fun, lighting. Have borrowed the lights from college, and have tried them out. I had no volunteers here at home, had to use the best model available, me! It was quite difficult to record and take the images, and change the lights, and work out what the hell was going on. Although the camera was tethered to the laptop, I do not have live view on my 400D, so I had to get up each time to change the settings as well as the view. Because I was using only my 18-55mm lens the camera was very close to me. What I have done today is go and get a haircut!! How frightening is it to see yourself so close up. Have included some examples, getting close to producing the type of image I am after.

1 comment:

  1. Did you manage to sync up the flashes? I had to use my flash gun as an infrared trigger!

    ReplyDelete