Friday 19 February 2010

Lighting again, by daylight.

L3 The sun was shining through the patio door, so thought I would try some natural light shots, and then some lit shots tonight when dark! The sun was very bright, and I need to get a white sheet as well for this type of thing.Need to highlight the sparkle on the shoes (£3 from Charity shop-got home, would not fit me!) OOPs- forgot about the focus!!!!!!-concentrating on everything else! I bought the black sheet in TKMaxx yesterday for a fiver, good value I thought for this type of stuff. they had quite a few bits that I thought would be useful. Will wash and iron it so theta there are no creases shortly. Black on black is quite difficult to get any defintion, but I have naerly got there, will see what the lights bring out, and perhaps change the distance and lighting. Different exposures, see separate notes.
Different exposures.
Tried a different set up. The sun popped in so tried to light the shoes to get the sparkle out.
The sun was shining for a while, honest.
If only in focus. I did pull the curtains over to get a diffused light with the sun out, see later images.

3 comments:

  1. It's what do you wear on the other 6 days that worries me!!
    Nice play with the light, difficult is'nt it? can't wait to play with the lighting equipment myself with the pets, I'll take your advice & look into getting a softbox though, I'll have a look on ebay !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you could squeeze them on. I tried some self portrait shots myself and only came up with pics of a big 49 yr old. Since invested in shiney eye drops and dark rings round the eyes concealer. Was great to see everyones' pics at the club.
    See you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Technical data please to back up all experimental images

    steve

    ReplyDelete