Sunday 21 February 2010

London Feb 2010

Hi Guys and Gals Great day out, when is the next one? Great company, sorry not everybody featured here, but I have images of all of you , so will let you have them soon. This is just a brief selection, but I don't think I have any 20 pointers, Maybe one 19! Huge thanks to Ruth for doing all the driving, nice change for me to see the scenery wizzing by. What has surprised me is that I have more peopley stuff of one sort or another this time.
great design for the stockings?

4 comments:

  1. yep know what you mean Jim!it was a fun day, lots of memories!! I don't think I got an image worthy of 17 but I don't care it was a great day out with lovely company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim
    'Sensitive people faced with the prospect of a camera portrait put on a face they think is one they would like to show the world .... Very often what lies behind the facade is rare and more wonderful than the subject knows or dares to believe' Irving Penn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Looks like you had a good time,
    street photography is very difficult to do due to peoples reactions, etc...

    steve

    ReplyDelete