Saturday 6 March 2010

Saturday 6th March 2010

L3 Another day at the college, and another interesting day. The group are swapping tales and Ideas, information and techniques, on various related subjects to what each of us is doing. the blogger seems to working better than Iweb, and it is more consistant and does not crash so often. I am still trying to get to grips with it, some trial and error, some advice from from other students and some from Mr Steve. I have had use of the lights this week, and I am beginning to understand how to light subjects. I do get involved with the set up, and changing light levels to try to achieve the image I have in my mind, and forget other stuff that goes with it. It is quite difficult to get everything right. Use of the light meter really helps, setting distances from subject to lights, power levels of the lights. Then there is the backgrounds to consider, and so many other small things that I have noticed after I have packed away the lights etc. Good old photoshop, though I try to use that to the minimum. Mr Steve did look at some of my work today that I have done during the week, so my comments are noted on those parts of the blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Its good that you record my feedback straight away into your blog, assuming it is of value of course, as feedback on a personal level to all the students I come into contact each week is just very difficult.(around 150 each week).

    steve

    ReplyDelete