Sunday 4 July 2010

Product comparisons to my images

Here are some images that I have found to advertise the products that I have included in my submission.



This is my image created outdoors to give a different view on standard presentation of golf shirts.



These are two images taken from a retailers site for the sale of Nike shirts, the left one being a ladies shirt, the right image being for a boys shirt. Both are valid images, and in a way I have adapted these two images to create my own.

This is an image  taken to illustrate this particular make of golf glove, and I have adapted to a version of this to make my own image.



This is an image advertising the RAM golf glove, plain and simple, with not alot of artistic merit.






This is my version of the Ram glove, which shows alot more detail to the glove, although this an older style of glove and of a different type.

This is also my image showing the packaging and associating the product further with golf with the inclusion of the ball.With a combination of them both the product is well displayed.



Here is the image for the climbers "nuts" to advertise the product. These are the more up to date specifiaction, colour coded for ease of reference, than the items I have used for my image. These have been imaged on a plain background.








This is my version of the climbing "Nuts", ( an older version), but I have included the shadow to emphasis the shapes of the various "nuts". I think yhis is a mors interesting version to that shown above, as it shows some artistic merit which draws your eye, and is just as simple to image.


Irving Penn still Life's
Shown below are some still life images created by Irving Penn. I feel they are somewhat dated but the principle is there. I particularly like the corks on the bottle and the lighting. The others have subtle shadows which enhance the products shape, as in the cheese image. The Vogue cover is a really great advertising feature, but it does have alot in the image to look at, as well as advertising the magazine.



This is a particular favorite of mine. If I was imaging this kind of subject this is the type of lighting I would use. I do like the way that a fellow student, Ruth, has imaged and lit here ceramics etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment