Saturday 30 January 2010

L3
I joined the Burton Upon Trent Photograhic Society last September when the Level 3 course finished. It was also great to see other classmates joining at the same time, and to see several of them had started again on the next element Level 3 today. It was also very nice to meet the other members of the group, which looks like it will be a reasonable working size.
I have had some success with the competitions at the society this year. I won a trophy at the annual exhibition, entitled "Canadian Memorial" (the print is so much better), and I had a first in the latest competition entitled Reflections with "Longshore Lighthouse, Farne Islands". Photography is very subjective, and monthly competitions are always how the judge feels on the night. I have included the two images here.

Longshore
Lighthouse
Farne Islands









                                Canadian Memorial

3 comments:

  1. Hi Eric
    I love your light house pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eric
    sorry for delay of comments good to see you are in the camera club as it will add value to your work on this course.

    steve

    ReplyDelete